3.02.2010

A Lifetime of... Happiness!!!

This past weekend was wonderful!! We were able to preform our Dark Circus play in north Phoenix at an elementary school. It was the first time that we had Eric take the part of the lead role and he did a GREAT job! He has his own way of doing things and really brings a lot to the character. Our performance ran so smoothly and there were about 12 that gave their lives to Christ.
We preformed the play on saturday but before I went there I was able to attend the bridal shower of one of my best friend ever- Ingrid! She is getting married on Saturday and I have known her for 8 years and through the years we have grown up together :-) She is one of the nicest people and really understands me! She is a blessing to my life and I wish her all of the happiness in the world.


This weekend I was able to welcome back my old friend Stephanie to church. I am so excited to see what God is going to do in her life and it is nice to be able to help and minister to her. She came on Sunday morning and Sunday night. But I was especially glad that she was there on sunday night because one of my friends (sarah) from pastor Bates church came and got baptized. I was glad that she was able to hear her testimony because I thought that it would give her some hope and encouragement through this transition. There is nothing better than seeing people come and get their heart right with the Lord. It is so awesome that God takes the mess that we have made with our life because of sin and He takes that sin and casts it as far as the east is from the west never to remember it any longer. We don't need to go through any 12 step program or purification process to make ourselves clean because Jesus Christ washes us white as snow because He died on the cross for us. All we have to do is accept it. I am amazed every day by the power of God's grace.


Tonight there is a bridal shower for one of my friend's in the church, Alyssa. She is getting married march 14th! It is going to be a great time. I love having her as a friend, she is always making me laugh! I will take some pictures tonight and try to get them posted.


I am so grateful for my Sunday school class at church. I teach the second graders and it is amazing how God has opened my heart towards them and given me a love for these kids. I want to see them learn because I know that it's in these classes they learn things that they will remember forever. I always wanted to be a teacher or a nurse and God has given me the ability to do one of them :-) It is so awesome when you can tell that the children understand what we are teaching them.



I love Kevin so much, I am incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful guy who cares and treats me right. He is so wonderful and Loves God. I don't know why I got so lucky but I thank God every day that I did.


Well I think that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment